Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Social Life

I am network engineer by profession. One of the primary responsibility is to maintain the networks. If I question myself if I am doing that in my social network, the answer is likely to be a big zero. Only once or twice I proactively call my friends and discuss with them. Neither I am active in sites like facebook or linked in where regular interaction happens these days. The only time I login these sites once in a while is to accept friends request after multiple reminder.. Work is always a priority, but I realised that it could continue to be so and need to maintain a work life balance. I have decided to spend few hours in my week for the below

a) Two hours for relatives in a week
b) Two hours for friends in a week
c) Two hours for my own hobby to try learn something new (apart from reading) 
d) Two hours for any active physical activities (either exercises or some play)

Let me see how this goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home