Tuesday, February 13, 2007

(Vijay) T. Rajendar

No I am not a fan of T. Rajendar, neither do I hate him. I like few of his lyrics and music which he has done in early part of his career. Yes it takes some thing special to do more than one type of work at a time. He has done almost nine different specialized works for his films story, screen play, dialogue, direction,art,music, dance, lyrics, and of course acting

To add to this, he was a editor of a weekly magazine some time back (not sure, if the magazine still comes).Often I used to wonder if he had stick to only lyrics, probably he would have given a tough fight to Vairamuthu. Incase if he would have taken only music as a profession, probably he would be much more successful.When I heard one melody in his new movie Veeraswamy, I think I might be correct. Although he is a bit fat, he dances as good as Simbhu. But still I could not control my laugh, when I see the songs in sound mute mode.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home