Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Orkut

I am not a regular user of orkut, (though joined almost a year back). Being a holiday today and nothing much to do, was exploring the options in my orkut profile. I think orkut has improved and have provided lot of new features compared to last year, like option to scrap in Indian languages (esp Tamil) , more privacy (or security) settings, and options to search and add friends from Gmail contact list . I am not part of any other social networking site, though sometimes get requests from friends for other sites like Face Book. didn't create an account there, since not much time for it or even If I create an account, it will just another account, with no real usage from my side. Though social networking sites, may be viewed as a time killer or sort of addiction, it I think it really helps connects people, especially friends, whom you have not met for years.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home