Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Two Things That I Forgot

This post has some interconnection to three of my other posts, two things to remember, wikicamp and TFLW. After watching a preview of TFLW, my plan was to watch it once more along with my office friends in the favourite satyam cinemas. After the wikicamp, my decision was to create an account and contribute something back to wikipedia. But due to my busy work schedule, initially I procastinated and later forgot about them. Thanks to Bhadani, who had sent me a mail on his wikia project for India, which reminded me of the things which I have forgotten. Without much procrastination I created the accounts for the wikipedia and wikia. I have decided that initially I will spend 60 minutes a week for these two. Let me see how it goes from there. I hope, I could catch the movie TFLW again in DVD in the near future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home