Monday, June 18, 2007

POC -III, Mozhi

The world is talking about Sivaji and since I have not got a chance to see it. I write about two movies, which I watched after a long gap (After pokiri in Jan) in the last ten days.

POC-III
This is not a proof of concept, but pirates of the Caribbean, at least that is how it was advertised in Bangalore newspapers.Saw it in PVR theatre in Bangalore. I have not watched POC-I, POC-II. So no expectation, so not much disappointment as well. Let me be honest, I could not understand head and tail of the story. May be you need to see Part I and Part II to understand it. But two of my friends (with whom I saw the movie), who have seen the movie earlier as well didn't enjoy that much.The story has too many double triple crossings and very difficult to follow.But I enjoyed three scenes in the movie (The Graphics was a way too good)
a) The ship falling at the world's end,
b) Jack trying to pull the ship in the desert
c) The two ships caught in a storm at the climax.


Mozhi
I would have not watched this movie for another long time, but thanks to my Aunt and her son, who had made a trip from Mumbai.I managed to watch it along with them surprisingly on a weekday. Almost I see no one who has criticized this movie. Yes it is an nearly flawless performance. I see nothing wrong with the movie, a good story, a much better screen play, with very good dialogues.Though I would have preferred to watch it with only one or maximum of two songs. The un-written rule that a movie should have five songs, for both the audio sales and for audience (distributor) happiness(!!). I wish I see these kind of movies come at a regular interval in tamil cinema and becoming a hit as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home